In an effort to increase safety and traffic flow patterns at home football games, please be aware of the following parking and drop-off/pick-up procedures.
- The upper lot at the High School will be used for handicapped parking and those with football parking passes displayed on their dash or rear-view mirror. All other cars will be parked at the South Lot (south of the HS), North Lot (north of the HS), Middle School or Granger Elementary. Lot attendants and law enforcement will direct traffic.
- Parents who are dropping off their children (Middle School students and older, please), are to use either the North or the South Lot to drop off and pick up their children. No drop-off / pick up will be permitted in the upper lot of the High School.
- Carpooling is recommended! SEE MAP
Additional Game Day Considerations
- Tailgating is permitted; however, no alcohol, tobacco (including vaporizers) or weapons are allowed on school property. Violators will be handled by law enforcement. Tailgating must be done around the vehicle so no extra spots are taken up. Gas grills only. Open flames are not permitted. Trash will need to be put in dumpsters or receptacles.
- All fans must have a ticket or purchased pass (Highland Club, Booster Gold, Reserved Seat or Student Pass) to enter the stadium. Re-entry is not permitted.
- All fans will be seated in the bleachers. High school and middle school students are encouraged to sit in the student section of the bleachers; elementary students must sit with an adult in the stands.
Thank you for your consideration!