The Highland Choir Boosters is organized for the charitable and educational purpose of promoting and providing administrative, financial and moral support for the benefit of the Vocal Music Program.
These purposes shall include, but not be limited to, the following goals and objectives:
- To stimulate and maintain an enthusiastic community interest in the various activities of the Vocal Music Department of the Highland Local School District.
- To lend all possible support--administrative, financial and moral--to the Vocal Music Department of the Highland Local School District.
- To build and maintain an organization of parents who help promote the general activities of the Vocal Music Department.
2019-20 Highland Choir Booster Officers
- President - Tony Yu
- Vice President - Laurie Szekely
- Treasurer - Vicki Gibson
- Secretary - Jodie McInnes
2019-20 Monthly Meeting Schedule
All meetings are held on the first Tuesday of the month in the choir room at 7 p.m.. (*Dates changed from 1st Tuesday of the month due to conflicts, such as holiday, concerts, etc.).
- September 3, 2019
- October 1, 2019
- November 5, 2019
- December 3, 2019
- January 7, 2020
- February 4, 2020
- March 3, 2020
- April 7, 2020
- May 5, 2020
The Highland Choir Boosters awards two $1,000 scholarships annually to a senior choir member. Applications for the scholarship are available on the left under "Links."