1. Print the work permit (link provided below)
2. The student & parent complete Part 1 of the application
3. The employer completes Part 2 of the application
4. The physician completes Part 3 of the application (unless student has a current physical on file at the high school. In that case, they do not need to have a physician complete Part 3)
5. Once everything is filled in, they bring the application to the high school office. We enter all of the information in the State of Ohio website and it prints out an actual work permit for the student to take to their employer to keep on file.
*NOTE: All fields on the Work Permit Application must be completed in order for us to proceed with processing it.
Application for Minor Work Permit